Yr2 & Yr3 Administrative Guidelines 2013
Brennan MacCallum Building, Room 325
Counter hours: Mon to Fri, 12:00pm to 4:30pm
Top 10 things to remember
- Check your University email on a regular basis, or forward your University email to an address you do check regularly.
- Make note of your assessment due dates (See your Unit of Study Outline).
- Make note of assessments that are compulsory. Non-completion of compulsory assessments will lead to an Absent Fail for the Unit.
- Applications for special consideration must be presented to the Faculty of Science counter no later than 5 days after the assessment due date or examination (see "Special consideration") .
- If you expect your studies to be affected by a long term medical condition or disability, register with disability services as soon as possible (see "Disability services").
- Check your Blackboard gradebook before the end of semester. Any incorrect information should be reported to Psychology administration immediately (see "Mark corrections").
- Read the University's Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism in Coursework Policy here, complete the Library's "Plagiarism and Academic Honesty" program here, and visit the School's plagiarism policy here
- If your tutor is absent from class, wait till 5 minutes past the hour, then notify - Psychology Administration
- Please note the Psychology administration counter hours given at the top of this page.
- Email enquiries concerning information which is readily available via online sources may not be answered (see "Communication pathways").