The School of Psychology at the University of Sydney is the oldest School of Psychology in Australia. We have a proud tradition, stemming from this history, but we firmly believe in continued innovation to ensure that we remain current. We are continuously changing to improve further on the excellence that characterizes our research and teaching. More..
- Paul Rhodes Appointed To The Editorial Board of the American Psychological Association's Qualitative Psychology
- Study by PhD student Llew Mills discussed in Weekend Australian Magazine
- Sydney Uni Students At World Congress of Behaviour and Cognitive Therapy 2016
- School of Psychology Prizes and Scholarships
- Third Year Psychology Student Rosemary Menzies Has Paper Published
- Prof David Alais' Article Has Over 1000 Citations