The School of Psychology at the University of Sydney is the oldest School of Psychology in Australia. We have a proud tradition, stemming from this history, but we firmly believe in continued innovation to ensure that we remain current. We are continuously changing to improve further on the excellence that characterizes our research and teaching. More..
- International Effort Tackles Reproduction Of Original Science Results
- PsychFest 2015 is coming!!
- Michael Gascoigne Receives Award For Best Student Abstract
- Campbell Perry Scholarship Awarded
- Lambert Donation Puts Australia At Forefront Of Medicinal Cannabinoid Research
- Essentialist beliefs, sexual identity uncertainty, internalized homonegativity and psychological wellbeing in Gay Men
- Attentional bias towards threatening stimuli in children with anxiety: A meta-analysis
- Improving intergroup relations in the Internet age: A critical review
- Emotion expression and intergroup bias reduction between Muslims and Christians: Long-term Internet contact