The School of Psychology at the University of Sydney is the oldest School of Psychology in Australia. We have a proud tradition, stemming from this history, but we firmly believe in continued innovation to ensure that we remain current. We are continuously changing to improve further on the excellence that characterizes our research and teaching. More..
- Gaming and gambling are converging and teens are a willing audience
- Not Guilty? How direct gaze influences face recognition
- The Winner Of The Australian Psychological Society Prize For 2016 Is …
- Gambling Treatment Clinic Is Inviting Visiting Scholars To Join Collaborative Research Agenda
- Identifying and addressing barriers to treatment decision-making in bipolar II disorder: Clinicians’ perspective
- Threat and fear of pain induces attentional bias to pain words: An eye-tracking study
- Negative rumination in social anxiety: A randomised trial investigating the effects of a brief intervention on cognitive processes before, during and after a social situation
- An exploration of Australian psychologists’ role in assessing women considering risk-reducing or contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.